Apple Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
Cinnamon, spice and everything nice! Take your taste buds for a twirl with these delicious favourites.
|1 pkg||Robin Hood® Quick Bread Mix Cinnamon Swirl|
|1 cup||250 mL unflavoured yogurt|
|3 tbsp||45 mL Crisco® Vegetable or Canola Oil|
|1 cup||250 mL peeled, grated apple (about 1 medium apple)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Reserve ¼ cup (50 mL) swirl mix (small packet).
- Combine quick bread mix and remaining swirl mix in large mixing bowl. Add yogurt, oil and eggs. Stir until mixture is combined. Stir in grated apple.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle remaining swirl mix over unbaked muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire cooling rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and continue cooling on wire cooling rack.