Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Makes:48 mini muffins
Sweet chocolate, healthy zucchini and bran make these scrumptious mini muffins so easy to love.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir together flour, sugar, oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, oil and egg in a separate bowl.
- Add milk mixture and grated zucchini to flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven 13 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool on wire cooling rack.