Chocolate and Caramel Banana Surprises
This delightful twist on banana muffins packs a chocolatey caramel surprise that’s sure to get rave reviews.
|1 pkg||Robin Hood® Quick Bread Mix Banana Flavoured|
|1 cup||250 mL buttermilk or unflavoured yogurt|
|1 tsp||5 mL vanilla extract|
|36||pieces of caramel filled chocolate|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line mini muffin pans with paper or foil liners.
- Combine quick bread mix, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full. Gently place caramel filled chocolate into batter.
- Bake in preheated oven 13 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Make sure you insert the toothpick into the cake part and not the chocolate. Cool on a wire rack.
- You can bake these in regular sized muffin pans. Place 2 pieces of caramel chocolate into batter and increase baking time to 20 to 22 minutes.