Chocolate PB Bites
One thing is for certain with these yummy treats: when chocolate meets peanut butter, the results are pure goodness.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line mini muffin cups with paper cups.
- Crust: Blend, in a medium bowl, flour, icing sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Using a pastry blender or your fingers, work in shortening until coarse crumbs form. Press 1 tsp (5 mL) of crust mixture into the bottom of each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Filling: Whip, using an electric mixer, peanut butter until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Top crust with slightly less than 1 tbsp (15 mL) of peanut butter mixture.
- Topping: Squeeze chocolate topping over peanut butter mixture and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Serve frozen.
- These bites make a great holiday gift!
|Servings Per Recipe||1 Bite (30 g)|