Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies
Makes:about 65 cookies
Rich chocolate and cookie dough meet salty pretzels in this unbelievably good treat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture. Mix until flour mixture is incorporated into butter mixture. Beat in chopped pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Roll a tablespoon (15 mL) of dough into a ball and coat in reserved sugar mixture. Place 2” (5 cm) apart on prepared baking sheets. Press dough down slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer cookies to wire cooling rack and cool completely.