Creamy Brownie Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease an 8” (2 L) baking dish.
- BATTER: Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium mixing bowl. Stir in evaporated milk, egg, butter and vanilla. Spread in prepared baking dish.
- SAUCE: Whisk together sugars, cocoa and 1/2 a cup of hot evaporated milk. Pour milk mixture over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven 22 - 25 minutes. Center will be very saucy. Cool on wire cooling rack 30 minutes before serving. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
- If you have leftovers you can simply reheat before serving.
- Sauce will sink to bottom as it bakes.