Chocolate Almond Bars
Makes:about 20 bars
The yummy combination of chocolate and almonds make these rich and chewy bars a treat you can’t resist!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and line an 8” (2L) square pan with parchment paper overlapping 2 sides for easy removal.
- Cream butter, sugars, almond extract and egg together thoroughly.
- Stir in flour and oats. Mix well.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Spread melted chocolate over base.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped almonds.
- Cool until chocolate sets. Cut into bars.
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|