Chocolate Butterscotch Almond Crunch
Makes:63 1 ½” (3.8 cm) squares
Packed with creamy milk chocolate, crunchy toasted almonds and sweet brown sugar, these yummy treats are sure to be a hit for any occasion.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and line a 10” x 15” x ½” (25 cm x 37 cm x 1 cm) baking sheet with parchment paper, overlapping the two longer sides for easy removal.
- Combine flour and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Mix in butter until thoroughly blended. Add egg and vanilla. Mix until smooth or blend in food processor until mixture comes together.
- Press mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 13 to 18 minutes or until light golden. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over hot base. Wait 5 to 7 minutes for chocolate chips to soften and spread over base. Immediately sprinkle with nuts.
- Cool until chocolate sets. Cut into 1 ½” (3.8 cm) squares.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Square (20 g)|