Pack & Go Granola Bars
Makes:about 21 bars
Bake these delicious treats with your kids on the weekend. You’ll get a week's worth of bars that are perfect for lunch boxes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 15"x10"x1" (37cm x 25 cm x 2.5 cm) jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
- Heat, in a small saucepan over medium heat, butter and brown sugar together, stirring until smooth. Stir in corn syrup.
- Combine, in a large bowl, remaining ingredients. Pour sugar mixture on top. Mix well, until all ingredients are moistened. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden. Cool completely then cut into bars.
- Replace Robin Hood Original All Purpose flour with Robin Hood Whole Wheat Flour.
- Under-bake for a chewy texture. Bake longer for crisper bars.
- Vary the dried fruit, chocolate chips and seeds to suit your own tastes, keeping the total amount the same as in the recipe.