Carrot Raisin Bars
Pack this delicious treat along for lunch or serve it as an after-school snack. It’s filled with carrots, raisins and honey and can be made into yummy muffins too.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease or line a 9” x 13” (3L) baking dish with parchment paper.
- Whisk yogurt, honey, oil and egg in large mixing bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine. Batter will be thick.
- Place batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cut into 18 bars.
- If you make muffins with this recipe, bake at 375°F (190°C) for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.