Cheese 'n Tomato Grainery Bread
Makes:16 slices or 16 rolls
The zesty combination of cheese and sun dried tomatoes makes this bread the perfect partner for hearty soups, salads and spicy chili.
- Add ingredients to machine according to manufacturer's directions. Add tomatoes and cheese at "add ingredients" signal or with other dry ingredients.
- Select Whole Wheat cycle for a bread machine loaf; or select Dough cycle, shape and bake in conventional oven.
- Loaf: Shape dough into 3 or 4 balls. Place in greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" (1.5 L) loaf pan and cover with tea towel. Let rise in warm place about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with foil if becoming too brown.
- Roll: Shape dough into 16 balls. Place in greased 9" (23 cm) square pan. Cover with tea towel and let rise 30 to 40 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven 18 to 23 minutes.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Slice (50 g)|