Anything Goes Coffee Cake
Anyone and everyone will love this delicious, fruity recipe. Made with our Omega-3 & Fibre flour blend, this coffee cake will wow you with flavor!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and line a 9” x 9” (2.5 L) baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping 2 sides for easy removal.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add melted butter and mix well. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate large bowl. Beat half the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Beat in yogurt and end with remaining flour mixture. Stir in fruit. Batter will be very thick.
- Spread batter in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven 55 to 60 minutes , or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire cooling rack.
- This cake is delicious with any fruit. Experiment with fruit as it comes into season.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Serving (105 g)|