Raspberry White Chocolate Chunk Cupcakes
Friends and family are sure to agree: adding tart raspberries and sweet white chocolate chunks to our Irresistibly Easy White Cake recipe makes for a yummy combination that’s hard to beat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease or line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon zest and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Alternate adding flour mixture and milk. Add one third of the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Beat until combined. Add half the milk and another third of the flour mixture, beating after each addition. Add remaining milk and end with the flour mixture. Beat until combined.
- Fold in raspberries and white chocolate gently.
- Divide batter into prepared pans. Lightly tap pans on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in preheated oven 18 to 20 minutes until lightly golden or until a toothpick inserted in centre of cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely on wire rack before putting on the glaze.
- Glaze: Whisk icing sugar, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl until the glaze comes together. Add food colouring if desired. Drizzle glaze onto cooled cupcakes.
|Servings Size per recipe||1 Cupcake (90 g)|