Chocolate Blizzard Cookies
Prepare for a flurry of flavour! This tasty recipe brings together three kinds of chocolate chips for a cookie you’ll never forget.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add flour, baking soda and salt, mixing until incorporated. Stir in white and milk chocolate chips. Drizzle in melted semi-sweet chocolate chips, stirring carefully to create a marble effect.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls (15 mL) onto prepared cookie sheets, 2” (5 cm) apart.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden and just set. Cool on sheet for 3 minutes. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- Cookies can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Kid Friendly Recipe: These delicious cookies are an all-time kid favourite. Dough can be frozen to always have a supply on hand. Just freeze spoonfuls of dough and bake right from the freezer, increasing baking time by 5 minutes.
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|