Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cookies
Makes:about 36 cookies
Looking for a dessert with a sweet caramel twist? This combination of yummy chocolate, rich caramel and chewy nuts will be impossible to resist.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, brown and white sugars, egg and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium mixing bowl. Add to creamed mixture, beating on low speed until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes, or until light golden.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheets then remove to cooling rack.
|Saturated Fat||2.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|