Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Makes:about 24 cookies
These bite-sized treats taste great and are a breeze for you and your kids to make. Who knew chocolate and peanut butter could get even better?
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease mini-muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Cream butter and sugars in grand bol mélangeur. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to butter mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Shape 1 tbsp (15mL) dough into a round ball. Place in prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 14 minutes or just until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately make wells in the center of each one by pressing down with a melon scoop or small spoon. Press chocolate peanut butter cup into well. Let cups cool completely in pan until chocolate is solid.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 serving (34 g)|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|