Cranberry Oat Cookies
Makes:about 48 cookies
These yummy cookies are packed with dried cranberries and chopped pecans. Try making them both crisp and chewy and see which kind you like best!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars, egg, water and vanilla together on medium speed of electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture, beating on low speed until blended. Stir in oats, cranberries and nuts.
- Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Press flat for crisp cookies; leave mounded for chewy cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Don't over bake.
|Dietary fibre||0.9 g|