Spiced Oat Cookies
Makes:about 96 cookies
The whole family will love helping to make these irresistible oat cookies. With cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, you might just need to make a second batch!
- Combine flour, baking soda and spices in a medium bowl. Stir well to blend.
- Cream butter and sugars together, in a separate large bowl, until light and fluffy.
- Add milk, honey, vanilla and eggs, beating well.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Stir in oats, wheat germ, raisins or chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2" (5 cm) apart on greased or parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
|Dietary fibre||0.9 g|