Cinnamon "S" Cookies
Makes:about 48 cookies
These ‘S’ shaped treats are simply scrumptious! Get your kids and their friends to roll out their name or initials for a truly custom cookie.
|2 tsp||10 mL ground cinnamon|
|1/3 cup||75 mL granulated sugar|
|1 cup||250 mL granulated sugar|
|1/2 cup||125 mL Crisco® Vegetable Oil|
|3 cups||750 mL Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour|
|2 tsp||10 mL baking powder|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease or line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine, in a small bowl, cinnamon and ⅓ cup (75 mL) sugar. Set aside.
- Combine, in large bowl, eggs, 1 cup (250 mL) of sugar and oil. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Use 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of dough for each cookie. Roll between palms to pencil-shaped roll, about 5" (12 cm) long. Shape each roll into an "S" or any other shape. Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place on greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.