Coconut Chocolate Delights
Fall in love with these delicious delights. It’s hard to top the taste of rich chocolate and sweet coconut rolled together into one great tasting treat.
|1/2 cup||125 mL Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour|
|1/3 cup||75 mL cocoa powder|
|1 can||300 mL Eagle Brand® Regular or Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1 tbsp||15 mL butter|
|1/4 tsp||1 mL almond extract|
|1 1/2 cups||375 mL shredded coconut|
- Combine flour and cocoa in top of a double boiler. Stir well to blend.
- Add egg and sweetened condensed milk; beat until smoothly blended.
- Cook over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until thick enough to hold its shape, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and almond extract. Cool.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into coconut. Toss in coconut and shape into balls.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.