Coconut Honey Crunchies
Makes:about 63 cookies
Crunchy, chewy and bursting with coconut, these crunchies are sure to satisfy. They're also a breeze to make, so you can enjoy them in no time!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl. Stir well to blend.
- Cream butter, sugars, honey and egg together thoroughly in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in cereals and coconut.
- Drop dough by large teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden. Don't overbake. Cool on baking sheets 3 minutes, then remove and cool completely on wire racks.
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|