Cookie Dough Truffles
Your kids will love helping to make these fun and festive chocolate-dipped treats. Let the good times roll!
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream, in a large bowl, using an electric mixer, butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Mix in graham cracker crumbs, oats and salt. Add sweetened condensed milk, mixing well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Freeze 30 minutes, or until dough is firm. Roll dough into 1” (2.5 cm) balls and freeze 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Dip cookie dough balls into melted chocolate to cover, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Return to baking sheet and chill in refrigerator or freezer until set. Serve cold.
- To melt chocolate, bring 1-2” (2.5 cm-5 cm) of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Place chocolate in heat proof bowl and place bowl over boiling water. Ensure bottom of bowl does not touch the water. Remove saucepan from heat. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes and stir.
|Servings Per Recipe||1 Truffle (30 g)|