Banana, yogurt and vanilla combine to make this delicious, gluten-free bread – a family treat they’ll all love to eat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9” x 5” (23 cm x 13 cm) loaf pan.
- Combine bananas, yogurt and baking soda in a small bowl. Reserve.
- Whisk egg, brown sugar, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Add flour blend and baking powder to a separate large bowl. Add reserved banana mixture and egg mixture to flour mixture. Stir together until flour is incorporated into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. It will be very thick. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 70-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- If top of loaf starts to get too dark loosely place a piece of foil over the loaf as it continues to bake.