Gluten Free* Banana Blueberry Loaf with Cinnamon Drizzle
Change up the classic banana loaf by adding blueberries topped with a cinnamon drizzle. And did we mention it's gluten-free?
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease and line a 8 ½” x 4 ½” (22.6 cm x 11.4 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, overlapping the two longer sides for easy removal.
- Combine quick bread mix, yogurt, oil, eggs and cinnamon in large mixing bowl. Stir until just combined. Add blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire cooling rack 20 minutes. Remove from pan and continue cooling on wire cooling rack.
- Cinnamon Glaze: combine icing sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add milk and stir well. Adjust amount of milk if desired. Using a spoon, drizzle glaze over cold cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.