Gluten Free* Banana Chocolate Chip Biscotti
Makes:about 24 biscotti
Just 5 easy steps to make your favourite afternoon cookie with the flavours of banana and chocolate.
Robin Hood® Gluten Free Banana Flavoured Quick Bread Mix
chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine quick bread mix, butter, eggs and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Stir well until evenly moistened.
- Place dough on prepared baking sheet. Divide dough in half, shaping each half into an 8” x 2” (20 cm x 5 cm) log about 4” (10 cm) apart.
- Bake in preheated oven, 22 to 25 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Cut each log into ¾” (2 cm) thick slices using a sharp serrated knife. Place slices cut-side down on same baking sheet.
- Bake for an additional 18 to 20 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.