Gluten Free* Banana Chocolate Drops
Makes:about 28 cookies
When you drop by the bake sale with these Gluten Free* Banana Chocolate Drops, nobody will realize this homemade taste was so easy to bake, or that this dessert is gluten-free. The only thing your customers will be thinking is: “Mmmm… Chocolate….”
Robin Hood® Gluten Free Banana Flavoured Quick Bread Mix
|1 1/2 cups||
semi-sweet, milk chocolate, white chocolate chips or any combination desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine quick bread mix, butter and eggs. Add chocolate chips and mix until combined well. You will have a firm cookie dough.
- Roll a tablespoon (15 mL) of dough into a ball. You can also just drop from a spoon. Place on prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining dough. Place balls about 2” (5 cm) apart.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.