Gluten Free* Banana Pancakes
Makes:about 20 pancakes
Mornings can be busy, so we’ve made baking simple. With just 2 easy steps, making these Gluten Free* Banana Pancakes is a flat-out quick and yummy way to start the day with family fun.
Robin Hood® Gluten Free Banana Flavoured Quick Bread Mix
vegetable or canola oil
Butter for pan
Blueberries, chopped walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, dried fruit
- Combine quick bread mix, yogurt, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Do not over mix. Batter will be very thick.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet. Using a ¼ cup (50 mL) dry measuring cup, ladle ¼ cup (50 mL) batter into hot skillet. If using any of the toppings place on top of pancakes. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, flip pancakes and cook the other side for about 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Pancakes can be customized by adding gluten free toppings as the pancakes go into the hot pan.
- Freeze any extra pancakes for future use and reheat from frozen.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.