Gluten Free* Banana Snickerdoodles
Makes:about 28 cookies
A fun cinnamon twist on homemade taste made easy, these Gluten Free* Banana Snickerdoodles are a quick, easy and gluten-free way to add oodles of ooo’s and aaah’s to the bake sale.
|1 1/2 tsp||
Robin Hood® Gluten Free Banana Flavoured Quick Bread Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place quick bread mix in large mixing bowl. Add melted butter, yogurt, egg and vanilla. Mix until well combined and dough holds together. Dough will be firm.
- Roll a tablespoon (15 mL) dough into a ball. Roll in sugar mixture until coated well. Place on prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining dough. Place balls about 2” (5 cm) apart.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.