Gluten Free* Chewy Fudgy Brownies
Makes:25 1” (2.5 cm) brownies
These soft, rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate brownies are so good, you’ll have a hard time believing they’re gluten-free.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Grease and line a 9” x 9” (2.5 L) baking dish with parchment paper overlapping 2 sides for easy removal.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a heavy bottomed saucepan. Reserve.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium bowl until well combined. Fold in melted butter and chocolate.
- Combine flour blend, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Add to egg mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or just until the top of the brownies is firm to the touch.