Gluten Free* Chocolate Dreams
Makes:about 54 cookies
These rich gluten free cookies will make any chocolate - lover’s dreams come true!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour blend, cocoa powder and baking soda. Beat into egg mixture. Add chopped chocolate.
- Roll rounded tbsp (15 mL) of dough into balls. Place on prepared baking sheets, about 1” (2.5 cm) apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake, 10-12 minutes. Cookies should still be soft in the centre. Let cool on baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove, cool on wire cooling rack.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Freeze your cookies in Ziploc® brand freezer bags or containers, so you can have them on hand whenever you have a craving! Take them out as you need them. They will defrost at room temperature in 10-15 minutes.
- For a twist, sandwich these cookies together with vanilla icing.