Party Time Vanilla Cupcakes*
Party time is anytime with these sweet vanilla and sprinkle gluten free cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line muffin pans with paper liners.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl of an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour blend, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Alternate, adding flour mixture and milk. Add one third of the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Beat until combined. Add half the milk and another third of the flour mixture, beating after each addition. Add remaining milk and end with the flour mixture. Fold in sprinkles if using.
- Place batter into prepared pans. Lightly tap pans on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in preheated oven 23 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre of cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and continue cooling on wire rack before icing.
- Icing: Beat butter, icing sugar, milk and vanilla in bowl of an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed to medium high and continue beating for 4 minutes to achieve a creamy texture. Ice cupcakes as desired. Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Cupcake (80 g)|