Carrot Spice Muffins
Makes:12 to 14 large muffins
These spicy, tender and moist muffins taste just like carrot cake in disguise. They’re bursting with nuts and raisins, and taste great with a streusel topping.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line 12 muffin pans with paper liners.
- Beat eggs and oil until light.
- Stir in carrots.
- Add next 8 ingredients Stir just until moistened.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Combine nuts and brown sugar for topping in small mixing bowl. Sprinkle on top of muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|