Morning Glory Muffins
This delicious recipe takes the bananas, carrots, coconut and raisins of our original Morning Glory Muffins and adds more fibre while reducing the fat and sugar. Your mornings just got even more glorious.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Line with paper liners or grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine flour, oats, bran, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl. Beat remaining ingredients together in large bowl. Stir in dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pans, then remove to wire cooling rack.
- For variety, replace banana with 1/2 cup (125 mL) apricot baby food or applesauce.