Banana Oat Muffins
These yummy muffins are the perfect recipe for beginner bakers. Not only will your kids love making them, they'll also love the feeling of accomplishment when sharing with friends and family.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 12 muffin pans.
- Combine first 6 dry ingredients in large bowl. Mix well.
- Beat egg, banana and melted butter together in small bowl until smooth.
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened.
- Fill prepared pans almost full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched.