Baking with zucchini makes these muffins turn out extra moist, while cinnamon, vanilla and almonds make them extra tasty.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flours, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together in a separate bowl. Add oil and vanilla, mixing well. Stir in zucchini and raisins. Add flour mixture to egg mixture, until well blended. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes then remove from pans; transfer to wire rack; cool completely.
- Peel the zucchini if you prefer them without green flecks.
- Replace the raisins with chocolate chips.
|Per 1 muffin||50 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|