Moist and Crunchy Carrot Muffins
These melt-in-your-mouth muffins are made with shaved carrots and our Omega-3 & Fibre flour blend for a treat topped with a satisfying crunch.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease or line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, nuts, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add melted butter and stir until mixture comes together. Reserve.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, oil and egg together in a separate large bowl. Stir in carrots. Add carrot mixture to flour mixture. Stir until flour is combined.
- Fill prepared muffin cups. Place reserved topping on muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven 22 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool on wire cooling rack.
|Servings Per Recipe||1 Muffin (100 g)|