Blueberry Streusel Muffins
These Blueberry Streusel Muffins will have you getting out of bed with some extra goodness.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Topping: Mix topping ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve.
- Muffin: Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. In a separate large bowl, whisk buttermilk, brown sugar, oil and egg. Stir into dry ingredients. Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake in preheated oven for 22 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre of muffin comes out clean. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- Use an ice cream scoop to place batter evenly into muffin pan.
- If using frozen blueberries do not defrost. Use them directly from the freezer.
- Liven up your morning and enjoy these yummy muffins with a cup of Folgers® Gourmet SupremeTM Coffee.