Easy Caramel Popcorn
|1 can||300 mL Eagle Brand® Dulce de Leche Caramel Flavoured Sauce|
|1 tsp||5 mL salt|
|10 cups||2.5 L popped popcorn|
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine caramel flavoured sauce and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring frequently. Continue cooking for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Pour hot caramel mixture over popcorn. Stir to coat.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan on wire cooling rack and break into pieces.
- It takes approximately 1/2 cup of kernels to make 10 cups of popped popcorn.