Pear & Cranberry Crisp
Fresh pears and tart cranberries smothered in a sweet and crumbly topping. One tasty spoonful is all you need to fall in love.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Topping: Combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl. Reserve.
- Filling: Mix sweetener, flour, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Add pears and cranberries to sweetener mixture. Toss well to coat fruit. Place in a 9” x 13” (23 cm x 33 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved topping mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven, 50-55 minutes until topping is golden brown and fruit mixture is bubbling. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- To ripen pears quickly, place in a brown paper bag with an apple or a banana and leave at room temperature.
- Replace the pecans with your favourite nuts or any nuts you may have on hand.
- Pair this delicious recipe with a rich, dark roasted, full-bodied cup of Folgers® Gourmet Supreme™ Coffee for a mid-afternoon treat.