Dutch Peach Pie
The taste of summer all year round in this country style recipe made easy and creamy, with Eagle Brand.
|1||9” (23 cm) prepared or homemade pie shell. For homemade follow the Perfect Flaky Pie Crust recipe.|
|2 cups||500 mL fresh or frozen peaches, peeled and sliced|
|1 can||300 mL Eagle Brand® Regular or Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|¼ cup||50 mL packed brown sugar|
|¼ cup||50 mL Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour|
|2 tbsp||30 mL cold butter|
|2 tbsp||30 mL chopped pecans|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Arrange peaches in pie shell.
- Whisk together eggs and sweetened condensed milk. Pour over peaches.
- Combine brown sugar and flour in a medium mixing bowl. Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake in preheated oven 40 - 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire cooling rack. Serve at room temperature or chilled.