Chocolate Chip Swirl Scones
A fun twist on a classic recipe, the Chocolate Chip Quick Bread Mix makes for a perfectly fluffy scone. You won’t believe how easy these mouthwatering treats are to prepare.
|1 pkg||Robin Hood® Quick Bread Mix Chocolate Chip|
|½ cup||125 mL unflavoured yogurt|
|2 tbsp||30 mL Sugar In The Raw® Natural Turbinado Sugar|
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine both the quick bread mix and swirl mix in a large mixing bowl. Add yogurt. Mix well until dough comes together. Don’t worry, it may be sticky.
- Pat dough into a circle 1” (2.5 cm) thick, on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 8 wedges. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sugar topping, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 to 18 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on wire cooling rack.