Chocolate Dipped Biscotti
Satisfy your sweet craving! These chocolaty treats are so easy to make and the perfect complement to a hot cup of Folgers® coffee.
|1 pkg||Robin Hood® Quick Bread Mix Chocolate Chip|
|½ cup||125 mL butter, melted|
|2 cups||500 mL semi-sweet or white chocolate, melted|
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine quick bread mix, swirl mix, butter and eggs in a large bowl. Stir well until evenly moistened.
- Place dough on prepared baking sheet. Divide dough in half, shaping each half into an 8” x 2” (20 cm x 5 cm) log about 4” (10 cm) apart. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bake in preheated oven, 22-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Cut each log into ¾” (2 cm) thick slices using a sharp serrated knife. Place slices cut-side down on same baking sheet.
- Bake for an additional 18-20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack. Dip cooled biscotti into melted chocolate. To set chocolate quickly, place dipped biscotti on a wire cooling rack and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- These biscotti have a more cookie-like texture than a traditional biscotti recipe.
- Take a break and enjoy these chocolaty treats with a hot cup of Folgers® Black Silk® Coffee.