Cinnamon Swirl Cookies
Makes:about 24 cookies
Crisp around the edges and soft on the inside, these cookies are as fun to make as they are to eat, so get your little helpers ready and start your ovens.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove ½ cup (125 mL) swirl mix and set aside in a small bowl.
- Combine quick bread mix and remaining swirl mix in large mixing bowl. Add melted butter and egg. Mix well. You will have a firm cookie dough.
- Roll a tablespoon (15 mL) dough into a ball. Roll in remaining swirl mix. Place on prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining dough. Place balls about 2” (5 cm) apart. Press down slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to 14 minutes. Toss hot cookies in remaining swirl mixture and cool on wire cooling rack.