Cinnamon Swirl Streusel Coffee Cake
Everyone will love this twist on Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread Mix. The crumbly texture of cinnamon and sugar all rolled together makes for the perfect coffee cake.
|2 pkgs||Robin Hood® Quick Bread Mix Cinnamon Swirl|
|1 ½ cups||375 mL water|
|1/3 cup||75 mL Crisco® Vegetable or Canola Oil|
|1 cup||250 mL icing sugar|
|1 to 2 tbsp||15 to 30 mL milk|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 10” (25 cm) tube pan.
- Combine quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand held whisk or wooden spoon, beat until batter is combined.
- Pour about 3 cups (750 mL) batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 and a half packets of the swirl mix over batter. Top with remaining batter and sprinkle remaining swirl mix on top.
- Bake in preheated oven 65 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire cooling rack for at least 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Glaze: Blend icing sugar and milk in a small bowl. Adjust amount of milk for desired consistency.
- Remove cake from pan and drizzle on glaze. Store cake loosely covered at room temperature.