Gluten Free* Cranberry Banana Bread
|1 pkg||396 g Robin Hood® Quick Bread Mix Gluten Free Banana Flavoured|
|1 cup||250 mL water|
|1/4 cup||50 mL vegetable or canola oil|
|1 cup||250 mL fresh or frozen cranberries|
|1/2 cup||125 mL chopped walnuts|
|1/2 cup||125 mL white chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease an 8” x 4” (20 cm x 10 cm) loaf pan and line with parchment paper, overlapping two sides for easy removal.
- Combine mix, water, oil and eggs in bowl. Stir until mix is blended. Stir in cranberries, walnuts and white chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 - 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire cooling rack 20 minutes.
- Use a combination of semi-sweet chocolate and chopped walnuts.
- For a version without nuts, try cranberries and white chocolate.
- Make banana muffins by baking in 12 cup muffin pan for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- * Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.