Lemon Poppy Seed Cranberry Drops
Makes:about 25 cookies
These drops will tickle your taste buds. The sweet lemony glaze seals all the tart and tangy flavours of Lemon Poppy Seed Flavoured Quick Bread Mix into little cookie packages.
|1 pkg||Robin Hood® Quick Bread Mix Lemon Poppy Seed Flavoured|
|¼ cup||50 mL butter, melted|
|2 tbsp||30 mL unflavoured yogurt|
|¾ cup||175 mL dried cranberries|
|1 cup||250 mL icing sugar|
|2-3 tbsp||30-45 mL lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place quick bread mix in large mixing bowl. Add melted butter, yogurt and egg. Mix until combined. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Roll a tablespoon (15 mL) dough into a ball. Dough may be slightly sticky. Place on prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining dough. Place balls about 2” (5 cm) apart. Press down with a lightly floured fork.
- Bake in preheated oven 13 to 14 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- Glaze: Mix icing sugar and 2 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice in a small bowl. If glaze is too thick, add a bit more lemon juice to get desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cookies.