Cheesy Mustard Dipping Sauce
Makes:2 cups (500 mL)
|1 ½ tbsp||22 mL butter|
|1 ½ tbsp||22 mL Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour|
|1 can||354 mL Carnation® Regular, 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk|
|1 tsp||5 mL salt|
|1 cup||250 mL grated cheddar cheese|
|1 tsp||5 mL Dijon mustard|
- Carnation® Simple White Sauce: Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add flour and cook over low heat stirring for 1 minute.
- Whisk in evaporated milk and salt. Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce has thickened.
- Cheesy Mustard Sauce: Add cheese and mustard. Stir until cheese has melted.
- Sauce can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. Just reheat before serving.
- View our Pretzel Rolls recipe.