Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
Who wants some wings? These wings are full of sweet and spicy flavour and are perfect to enjoy during the big game or around the dinner table.
- Sauce: Heat oil in small sauce pan. Add onion, garlic, ginger and chili flakes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until soft. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Chicken: Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Place flour in a large bowl or plastic bag. Toss wings in flour.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook until golden brown. Do not worry about fully cooking chicken as it will bake in the oven.
- Place chicken and sauce in a 9” x 13” (3 L) baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and chicken is cooked through.
- This recipe can also be made with chicken breasts or thighs and serve with rice.
|Dietary fibre||0.2 g|