Gluten Free* Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins
This gluten free pumpkin recipe calls for sugar and spice and lots of things nice.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Topping: Combine flour blend, brown sugar, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Stir in melted butter. Reserve.
- Muffin: mix flour blend, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate large bowl whisk eggs, brown sugar, milk, oil and vanilla. Add pumpkin puree and combine well. Add flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups and sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Muffin (90 g)|